Kissy

After some months with Christmas cards, yes I do need to put up the photos of these, it was really good to make a birthday card. Really pink and girly. I do love the colours on the image.

When I saw Mo's new sentiment stamp, which by the way is a freebie with two other sentiments and an image on her facebook group, I knew it would be perfect on my unfinished card.


This little girl is called Kissy and you can find her here!

I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
Stamp something - something with glitter
Wild orchid challenges - pink, white and silver



with Kerttu

6 comments:

Juls said...

too too gorgeous!!! brilliant image and I love the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

Line said...

Kjempesøtt, rosa kort!
Kan tenke meg det var gøy å lage etter mange julekort..
*klem*

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kerttu, Happy New Year to you and your family, if my card made you smile this one really has me giggling, its stunning, the look on Kissy face is gorgeous. I love your colouring, papers, card design and your flowers they are beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Too cute! The bling is awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month! Good luck!

Tammy xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Adorable image; adorable card! Happy New Year! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Maria said...

Heihei!

Så flink du er og skriver på engelsk i bloggen din. Kjenner jeg bør øve mer på min...
Tusen takk for koselig melding i bloggen min og godt nytt år til deg også!
Har ikke vært hos deg før tror jeg. Du er kjempekreativ og gurimalla så flink til å fargelegge stempeltrykk og lage kort! Helt herlig :) Her skal jeg komme oftere

Stor klem fra
Maria