Kos & Klem



So I have been totally unlucky lately.

I destroyd all my colored and not colored images... I gave them a bath.
No, not because I wanted.
After visiting my friend and crafting with her a bit, I somehow managed to leave my waterbottle open so it was empty by the time I was home again. I almost cried when I oped my bag:(

Well now I have started coloring again and the first image out is Penelope's party wagon.


And I've used it with some old Prima papers I have had for some while now.



Would like to enter with this card into following challenges:

Little red wagon - lace
Fab'n'funky challenges - delight in your digi
Wild orchid challenges - let's get sentimental
Anythign goes challenge blog - butterflies
Timeless tuesday challenge - add some kind of hardware ( I've used metalbutterlies)
Fun at fairy knoll - flowers

10 comments:

Line said...

Ble jo kjempebra!
Og skjønner deg godt ang. stempeltrykkene.. :(

Klems..

heidy said...

Hi Kerttu,I can believe your almost bursted in tears.
Your card is gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week and for leaving me your sweet comment,means a lot to me.
And I hope you will colour your Kenny K images soon,there so much fun to colour,and love to see what you make with them.
Hugs Heidy

Maria Therese said...

Kjempesøtt kort og kjempefine farger :) god helg!!

sue said...

oh my word i bet you could have screamed never mind cried beautiful card and beautifully coloured thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining in at Anything goes this time
Hugs
Tamara

Rosanne said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Brandi said...

Darling card! It is super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Fairy Knoll! :)

Lindsey said...

Oh no! You must have been so upset! Especially if they were coloured as beautifully as this image is! I love the papers and design on this card too. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in this weeks Fairy Knoll Challenge. Hugs Shelley x

Melissa S. said...

Hi Kerttu, I haven't been by for a very long time and I'm so sorry because I have been missing your wonderful work. Love everything I see here. Have a great day.