Hello

Well, I'm finally back from visiting my family. I had the best time ever with my little sister and my friends. It was really good to take a little vacation from everyday.

Unfortunately this vacation also means that I have pretty much abandoned my blog for the whole month.. Sorry for that.
To make this good again I will try to add some new cards this weekend:)


The first card out is with this lovely image by Mo. She is just a doll♥ It's called Bunches and can be purchased here.
I totally love this image and have already a couple more of this cutie all coloured up.

I also love all the new Maja Design papers. So beautiful colours. Text is printet out and means Happy birthday in estonian!

I would like to enter to the following challenges:

Wild orchid challenge - sketch

Bearly mine challenges - ribbon and pearls

DYSU challenge blog - anything goes

Stamp something - something with flowers

Cardmadfairy's challenge - distress it

One stop craft challenge - spring flowers

If the shoe fits, scrap it - purple

The creative cottage challenge blog - florals

Paperplay challenges - lets get sentimental

15 comments:

Marie said...

This is adorable! Really sweet. Thanks for playing us over at Bearly Mine this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

lesleyworth said...

oh WOW! stunning! fabulous image, and the flowers you have added are a perfect embellishment! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Peggysue said...

Absolutely beautiful! Lot of detail coloring--great job. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU Anything Goes challenge & hope to see you again!

Miranda said...

awesome card Kerttu, the image is gorgeous
thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kerttu, stunning card love how youve coloured her, she is a doll for sure. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Bearly Mine .xxx

lalkygirl said...

stunning card ,so beautifully coloured ,she is adorable ,thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days and good luck
tracey x

WencheP said...

Fabulous card! Love the image, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

ladyjanet_56 said...

I just love this card it's stunning & the image looks like a little doll, I love your colours you have chosen, flowers there's far too much that I like, thaks for playing along at OSCC. Janet

CraftyC said...

Totally adorable. I love this card!
Clairexx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

Sue said...

Hi ya
wow what a gorgeous card, awesome colour work, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Mandi said...

Really beautiful, love the
Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage
See you again
mandi
x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, so very sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "Lets get sentimental" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Muckyfingers said...

Gorgeous, I love that stamp :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay :)
Annette xXx