Ragged Santa

Today I have a really simple Christmas card to show you.
I've used the ragged Santa stamp by Mo this time. He is so adorable.

I have some sad news today: My old printer died!:( so there will probrably come some more Christmas cards as the Christmas images are the only ones I have printed out and coloured.
I have ordered a new one but it will take a cuple of weeks for it to come.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Ragged Santa
Papers: Papirdesign
Embellishments: text a rub on by Melissa Frances
Tools: border from Memorybox
Other: loads of stardust stickles
Medium: copics
Colours: E00,01,11,40,41,43,44,70 ;R20,24,27,29,39 ;B000,00,91 ;YG99
,95,93; T0,112 ;C4,5,6 and blender
I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Hjerteboden's Juleblogg - 3 Christmas projects in a month (my 3rd)

2 comments:

Sissel said...

Nydelig kort, flott nisse.
Godt nytt år til deg.
Klem Sissel

Lena said...

Å så koselig det kortet var, nydelig fargelagt som vanlig :-)
Godt nytt år!