Mo's DT & KSFT # 52

It's time for another card over at KSFT challenge blog and this time the theme is
"Inspired by a Christmas song"
I combined my Mo's DT card this time, as she has so many beautiful Christmas images (and everything is on sale right now;) )


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil
Papers: old scraps, so I have no idea where they come from:(
Medium: copics, white gelpen
Other: berries from Magnolia
Tools: Magnolia border and poinsettia, Memorybox dies and TH banner
Colors:
 Skin: E11,01,00, 000; R20 and shadows with BV000
Clothes: R24,27,29,39; E31,33,35,70; T0,1
Hair: E44,43,41
Leaf: YG93,95,97
Christmas ball: YG61,63,67

Will enter into following challenges:
ABC Christmas - Y is for your favourite punch/die  (love my Magnolia dies)
Inky Impressions - Use something old (papers are really old)
Deep Ocean Challenges - So this is Christmas
Joanna Sheen challenge - With love at Christmas

14 comments:

Ans Gilbert said...

Hi Kerttu,
WOW..what a cute card is this, I like the stamp, the perfect coloring, the papers and...it is so gorgeous...

Hugs from Ans

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kerttu. I love the image, your colouring is beautiful and the papers are fabulous.

Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge and Happy Christmas to you too!!

Sue

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely image. You've created a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, the image is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at FSC. Sue C x

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by accident,
while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say many thanks
for a incredible post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
have time to read through it all at the moment but
I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep
up the awesome b.
Feel free to surf my website golden virginia

Ink Art Designs said...

Oh...how cute is this!!! Such a carefree, happy stamp and lovely design for a card. Love it!
Thankyou for joining us this fortnight at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Lena said...

Kjempeflott julekort, og de smånissene er jo bare så skjønne :-)

Zw@@n said...

Great card, Kerttu. I am very fond of that image and you coloured it so beautifully. Like the papers/colours and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Tonya said...

This is really beautiful. I love the adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

I have blog candy if you are interested.
http://aliferevamped.blogspot.com/2012/12/end-of-semester-and-holiday-blog-candy.html

Fliss said...

Lovely card and such a cute image.
Thanks for joining in with our FSC to die for challenge.
Fliss x

Karen said...

Your card is very beautiful! I love the design and you did an awesome job coloring the image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Helen said...

Fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card I sooo love this image and yup I can see why you like those dies too! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time,
hugs Samantha