Sunday ...

Have you seen this new beauty from Noel Mignon? This kit is called Three house kit and has the cutest colors which will match my last years summer photos perfectly. Yes, i know, i'm way behind with my scrapping, lol.
It's on the way to Norway to my mailbox already. Can't wait to get these goodies in my hand.
I do remeber that someone mentioned "shoppestopp", but i couldn't resist this yet another adorable kit from her If you like what you see, go and order it here

On friday it was Are's birthday. We didn't celebrate it with a big party and lot of guest, but there was a cake. I made an oreocake..yummi...you should definitely try this if you haven't tried it before.
Actually, i just wanted to send a biiiig hug from Victoria and me and say HAPPY BRITHDAY ...yet one more time.

I have some LO's that i have started with but haven't had time to finish, so the pictoures will come soon ... hopefully.

See ya

No comments: