summer lovin' challange


I have been scrapping again...finally i found time and mood for this. I just needed to get these new photos i took of them on the paper.
I think it turned out pretty cute. The PP and the rubons are from the threehouse kit which i ordered from noelmignon. I would have never ever bought this PP myself and when i got the kit, i just put this way back and though that i will never use a paper that looks like THAT

I have to admit that it was a really nice and fun paper to work with* i usually don't use paper with so large pattern*
Cleaning my craftroom I discovered that destroying the cartons that are just standing here after moving, i get something that i can use on LO's. I used pieces of these under my title and i just LOVE the effect the corrugated cardboard gave on my page. These are probrably not acid free, but ohh well, i couldn't resist how perfectly the matched my LO. And i can always scrap these photos again*lol*

You can click on the picture to get these a bit bigger

1 comment:

Noel said...

FANTASTIC!!! And way to push yourself outside your box as far as papers and techniques go!!