Birthday card by Victoria

I promised to my daughter to show you some of the cards she has made. First one out is a birthday card to a boy, Odin!


Only things I helped her with was to cut out the details on Edwin and to cut out the "Happy Birthday" text so she could get the edges right. I think she made a fabolous work. I wish I could have been so creative when I was 6 years old ♥

We were wondering if there is any challenge blogs for children out there?

I will enter this card for her into following challenges:

Anonyme Scrappere - gutte/herrekort

Hugs from Kerttu & Victoria

3 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

A beutiful card. I love your coloring and your layout is so professioinal! You are going to be a big star with cardmaking!

Stempelkobold said...

What a wonderful card! I love your design and the papers you´ve used as well as the little stars :-) Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, good luck! Dominique

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

What a sweet card :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca