KSFT challenge 43

Hi you all!

It's time for a new challenge over at Kaia's Scrapbooking Fairy Tale and this time we have an inspiration picture for you.

 I was actually inspired by the theme, in our classroom and also the blue, purple and brownish grey tones. Made a card for a teacher.
I also tried something in another size, but I got stuck and I never found any embellishments that were ok on it. I tried flowers, different corners.. well sometimes it's ok to leave it simple, I guess.


I will probrably try more cards in this size since it's a great way to use scraps and I'm a bit bored of only making the 6x6 cards, lol. But maybe with a smalled picture then, to get some more embellihments on it. We'll see;)

4 comments:

*marion* said...

Så flink du er til å fargelegge trykk da , nydelige toner å så har du masse lekekrt nedover i bloggen ser eg , tar emg en titterunde eg

Veronica said...

Flott fargelegging:)

Strikkelene said...

Så nydelig!!

Er også inne i en liten periode hvor jeg forsøker å få unna rester - for DET har jeg mye av ;)

Anonymous said...

Lihtsuses peitub võlu ja see kaart mõjub väga võluvalt. Nii ehe ja siiras sellest, milline on õpetaja elu :) Tekkis kohe väike äratundmisrõõm.